Would you like to join our club?
You are not logged in - use the Login/Register button on the top right to log in or create an account. Then return here to send a membership request.
This information is the first ‘post’ on your site’s blog. Brief is better – best to just replicated the information in the top left area of the page.
To communicate with your members you create posts and publish them. These posts are sent as email messages to each member of your club. Use the Management button to access the Create Post area. The editor used is the standard WordPress editor. Many tutorials are available on how to use the editor – but the best advice is to keep it short, simple, single topic, and include an image to attract attention. Post often to announce upcoming events, thank-yous and reminders. Reading your blog allows a potential member to get a feel for what your club does.
by MyPhotoClub Colin, June 1, 2019
Competitions in October will close Tuesday 8th October 2019, 09:00 PM.
Entries can be made in the following areas:
- A Grade Open Colour Large Print
- A Grade SetSubject Colour Large Print
- A Grade Open Mono Large Print
- A Grade SetSubject Mono Large Print
- A Grade Creative Large Print
- A Grade Open Small Print
- A Grade SetSubject Small Print
- A Grade Open Digital
- A Grade SetSubject Digital
- B Grade Open Colour Large Print
- B Grade SetSubject Colour Large Print
- B Grade Open Mono Large Print
- B Grade SetSubject Mono Large Print
- B Grade Creative Large Print
- B Grade Open Small Print
- B Grade SetSubject Small Print
- B Grade Open Digital
- B Grade SetSubject Digital
All members are encouraged to enter.
by system account, July 31, 2019